Friday, December 2, 2011

Read Something Good: The Hunger Games

Well I have been hit with one killer cold, you know the kind that makes breathing a chore and makes you start inventing a throat scraping device. Yeah that kind. So my brother gift guides will be up over the weekend, but for today a Read Something Good post will have to do. I know I am so far behind on the whole Hunger Games thing, so very far, but now I'm on board and unlike all you early adopters I get to read all three books in one big binge. And that is just what I intend to do for this months reading pick. So there you have it the last month of Read Something Good and I'm going out with a bang!

P.S. All my other read something good posts can be found right here! And I'm working on a little round up/review sorta thing for the end of this month as well, so keep on the look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...