Friday, November 18, 2011

Flowers in Her Hair

If you remember in September I slipped away for the weekend with a few of my closest gal pals. Craft Cabin wasn't just a chance to spend some quality time with my nearest and dearest it was the kick off to four years worth of 30th birthdays. That's right our little quartet will all be thirty by the end (well really middle) of 2014 and the next birthday is coming up fast. My beautiful cousin Hannah will be thirty on the 1st day of 2012. With her birthday being smack dab in the middle of all the holiday frenzy there will not be any January trips to lakes or long walks on the beach with best friends, but that doesn't mean that a low key little bit o' birthday love can't have some festive touches. So I knew when I saw these amazing flower "party hats" over on Oh Happy Day that they would be the perfect addition to a little Thai dinner party. Don't you agree. I'll be sure and post a few pictures of my creations in action when the big day comes. Do you have any fun celebrations coming up? Any plans to force your friends to eat dinner with huge blooms flopping a top their brow?

P.S. I have been working away on a bunch of Christmas crafts, my dining room table has turned into Santa's little workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...