Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wrap it Up


Now that the temps have started to drop for good my thoughts have turned to cozy wear for cold days. That mean coats and jackets, tights and sweaters, and gloves and scarves. Now I was not a scarf wearer until college (much like my feelings about turtlenecks, I couldn't get over the feeling that I wasn't able to breath), maybe it is because of that fact that I don't really know how to wear scarfs. Sure I can wrap one around my neck or slip the ends through the folded over middle, but really nothing great and believe me I have some lovely scarves that I am not doing right by. So I was thrilled to run across this video over on Pinterest, it has been kicking around the internet for a while, but I still think it is worth sharing with you here today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...