Friday, October 28, 2011

Martha Stewart Yarn



You guys I am way to excited about Lion Brand's new collaboration with Martha. I actually saw some a few weeks ago while at the craft store, but didn't really have a chance to check it out, so when I got my weekly email from Lion Brand I made a point of poking around their website. Is this the greatest yarn I've ever seen? No. Are they the best colors out there? Well not the best ever, but the color is what has my excited, with the exception of going to my local yarn shop (and spending way to much on the most lovely wool), it is really hard to find wool yarn in "good colors". Just ask cousin Lydia (my partner in yarn buying crime!), all the yarn that you find in your regular craft/fabric store is going to be either baby or granny (not that I'm not a fan of the granny, I think you have to be a little bit of a granny fan to be a crocheter, but I'm not really into the colors that they think grannies want to work with). And say what you will about Ms. Stewart, lady knows color. And say what you will about me, but I know an impulse yarn buy and this is the kinda stuff those are made of. Check out the whole collection right here, and please tell me someone is going to make those super cute sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...