Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guesting

You might remember last week that I said something about redoing my guest bedroom. Its current state has always been a stop over to something more my style. I picked a color pallet a few months ago. And then I found this perfect illustration of those colors over at Creature Comforts and have been inspired to really get working on it.
I fell in love with 1960's style peacock head boards when I was on a That Girl kick in the fall and would really like to have one against my "French Gray" walls.

And while I'm on the wishin' and hopin' for new furniture I would also like to have this table and chairs from Urban Outfitters for my guests to have a cup of tea and enjoy a good book! What do you think? I'll be taking reservations once the paint dries!

You can see more of my Guest Bedroom plotting over on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...