Thursday, February 17, 2011

From the makers of Anthropologie . . .

Yay! Wedding stuff from the people who bring us Anthropologie! My brother Sam is getting married (which has made him extra lovey by the way, he not only gave his loverly fiancee flowers for Valentine's day, but also his mother and sisters) so I feel like it is part of my job as a good sister-inlaw to make sure I am up on all the latest wedding-y stuff out there, you know so no one misses out on something awesome (okay twist my arm and I'll tell you that I follow at least two wedding blogs and read a few others regularly). So with that in mind behold BHLDN.















There is way to much to love. I spent hours clicking through on Monday night. I can't even begin to tell you what I love the most.

P.S. They have this wonderful section of vintage wedding photos. This is my fave of the bunch. Oh a brass band, what a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...