Thursday, December 2, 2010

Okay awesome!


You guys, you guys exciting news! I think I have finally (FINALLY!!!) settled on colors for my living room. Ez over at Creature Comforts posted this inspiration the other day and I was smitten. I have gone back and looked it over again and again and think it is the one for me. Even with the red, okay yes I will add in some washed out pink (I don't think I could have a living room that didn't have at least a little pink in it). Soon I'll post about the couch that I am for real, like really real, going to get this winter.
The original image can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Lib - you realize those are pretty much the colors in the Ethan Allen chairs? I'm telling you, best color grouping EVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...