Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello Dolly!

We have talked before about my love of tiny things right. Over Thanksgiving I even spent some time reminiscing with my Aunt Jane about the trip we took to Chicago when I was 9 or 10 and how in love I was with the Colleen Moore Fairy Castle at the Museum of Science and Industry. I think that I even had a coloring book depicting the castle, gosh I have got to get back to Chicago soon my list of things to do there just keeps getting longer and longer. Anyway back to the post at hand it should come as little surprise to you that I was smitten from he get go with these dolls from DangerCat Dolls.


It is things like this that make etsy such a fantastic thing. The artist of these little cuties has taken some greatly loved TV characters and turned them into something lots of grown-up girls would like to play with. They sure make me want to spend a cold winter afternoon hanging out in my bedroom playing with dolls, how about you?



From top to bottom; The Pie Hole gang from Pushing Daisies, Emma from Glee and Mad Men's: Roger, Betty, Don, Joan and Peggy.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a Christmas present from Dangercatdolls!!
    It is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...