Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I did was . . .

EVERYTHING! For once I am happy to say that I actually did everything on last weeks to do list. Of course it was kinda a softball list. I will share more about the blanket stitches at the end of the week.
This week I need to a lot more, though much of it is to dull to even put on this list:
  • Mail a few packages off
  • Final Fall clean up
  • Light candles
  • Loads and Loads of laundry
  • Another few hundred blanket stitches
  • Deep clean the bathroom
  • Sewing for a gift
  • Some Christmas Shopping
  • Scrub the oven and stove
  • Clean out fridge

A little sneak peek of the Christmasy things popping up around the little mouse house.

1 comment:

  1. I love your completed Village! I remember you buying those!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...