Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Think-Wink-Link

I have been busy busy busy, and not had a lot of free time that I want to spend on the computer. So this is just a short and sweet post to point you toward one of my favorite blogs Design*Sponge and one of my favorite segments that they do "Living In" where Amy pulls together design inspiration from some well known and not so well known movies. This week she has taken her inspiration from Wes Anderson's "Darjeeling Limited" (do movie title go in quotes or are they underlined, I can never remember). When I saw this movie in theaters a few summers ago I had a total design crush on it, don't get me wrong I loved the story, but the sets the rich colors and quirky luggage just called to me, so I am happy to see it high lighted here.
P.S. will someone tell the weather that it is May not August and I do not like these sticky hot days, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...