Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teardrop Dreams

Still no charger so we continue in our detour from house stuff to talk about a long time dream of mine. This post is inspired by Lucy I could not glance through the lovely images that she had of caravans over at her blog with out thinking about my own trailer dreams. I have been wishing for one of these little Teardrop trailers for so long I can't remember when I first saw one.
I love how cozy they seem with a little bed and a few shelves in the main compartment and a little kitchen off the back, they are just the slightest bit above tent camping on the terms of comfort and convenience. I grew up camping in a pop-up camper so these seem like the small scale little sister of those campers to me. I imagine my to have yellow gingham sheets and a fluffy floral comforter. And a kitchen stocked with mismatched cups and silverware. Now that spring is here, I have a bit of the camping bug and day dreams of sunny days and campfires!

1 comment:

  1. Once I saw a whole show on the travel channel about teardrops. They are VERY COOL! Once guy had one small enough to pull behind a motorcycle. I'm sure you'll have one someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...