Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Artful

One thing I have come to realize living in my little house is how little I have to hang on my walls. I always felt like I had almost enough stuff when I was in my small apartment, but now there are just so many empty walls. While I know there are many folks who like the look of clean blank walls, I am not one of them.



So I am on a quest to find some nice bits and pieces for my walls. I am in love with the look of Victorian text book illustrations. I have one I picked up a long time ago of butterflies, but these are so much lovelier!
Mushrooms



Of course I think I paid a fraction of the price for mine, well a girl can dream. I right now I'm dreaming of a living room with pained walls (someday I'll pick a color), a new sofa and a few of these prints all in a row!


1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in finding some prints like that, almost more for the educational aspect - they are great for kids but not hideous like most "educational" posters! Let me know if you find them somewhere for something reasonable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...