Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taking Steps

I have never been one for sticking with the changes I promise myself I'll make every year. It just isn't my way. I think one of the problems I have is how many resolutions I make. This year I have goals, but only one set in stone must do promise to make. In 2010 I will get and stay and be forever organized!
I figure this will actually take me the better part of the year to accomplish, in part this is because I will be moving and expanding into twice the space! And because I want to do this right and in a way that will work and I'll be able to keep up with.
My January goal is to be organized at work. I've make a post-it note to do list and thinks it will be possible! Next month the home front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...