Monday, November 30, 2009

Distraction action

I'm still without my computer, because I have been to busy doing nothing to get it fixed. So there will be no picture. I had even gone so far as to start to take images of the fantastic Brussels sprouts I made for Thanksgiving, until I was distracted by the cutest squirrel I've ever seen sitting outside my window as a cooked the last Thanksgiving sides (I always bring sides - its the job I like best and the part of the meal I like best) in the little crappy kitchen. I'm not sure I'll know what to do when I have four working burners and an oven the heats to a temp other than 500.
I've been visiting the little house like it will get up and fly away if I don't pay it attention, the big news of the weekend is that there is now light! And progress has been made in replacing the furnace and adding a/c it really isn't so bad, though to make the 2nd floor my bedroom it is going to cost a little more than I'd like. To bad I live in Michigan and can't really get away with an unheated bedroom. Anyway I will be getting everything up in running shortly and then you can get ready for crazy before shots of the house and then you will all know that I am nuts to be taking on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...