Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Offerings

It seems I'm not as good at this blogging thing as I once was. Oh well, we all have to relearn things from time to time. So I thought maybe to get myself going I could talk a little bit about this house hunting thing I've been doing. Over the weekend I looked at houses number 6 7 and 8 in my little quest to find the perfect place to feather my nest. I ended up putting in an offer on one last night. It is the most unexpected for me. It is about 15 years younger than the other houses I looked at (it is still a 50 year old house, but in my city that is a spring chicken) and not really my style. It is a 1950's tri-level with four bedrooms and has its own charm, I just have to adjust how I've been thinking about my soon to be home. I guess in someways I feel like, if I get the house great, and if I don't I'm not in love with it so fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...