Saturday, July 23, 2011

This week - It is gettin' hot in here

Like most of the country we are experiencing one hell of a heatwave, with everyday in the high 90s (I think we topped out at 101 on Thursday, but it felt like the surface of the sun!). Well anyway in addition to being one of the hottest months ever I'm dubbing this July the Month of Babies. So far every week this month someone that I know has had a baby from my friend Peter born on July 1st to the very tiny Mary born this week to my cousin and his wife.
  • Did you have a play house growing up? I didn't and I think that is why I have such a love of magic little houses like these. I have great plans to one day have a small gypsy wagon in my back yard for a play house for people big and small!
  • My latest obsession is the band Meg and Dia, for reals guys listen to Cocoon like NOW!
  • Are you a crocheter? I know what my next project will be!
  • I pulled together a round up of Moon Landing inspired goods.
  • I've invited you to take a look around my house - see my dining room and my kitchen.
What are your weekend plans? I'm looking forward to a fun night with friends and cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...