Saturday, January 19, 2013

Make: Snow Ball Wreath


Before we even get into it I'm just gonna come right out and say: I'm not really crazy about how this project turned out. I think that there is a germ of a cute wreath here, I just didn't really accomplish it, but maybe you can figure out a modification or two and would make this fit to hang on a front door for all to see.


There aren't any step instructions here, but basically I just wrapped my wreath form with felt, made yarn poofs  with the fringy yarn and popped a little (it is a little small though) bow on top.

So there you have it, my winter wreath project fail. Good thing Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I can swap it out for my felt heart wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...