Tuesday, January 22, 2013

7 Day Challenge: Eat Breakfast Everyday



At the beginning of the year I knew that I wanted to take on some new challenges, create good habits, organize those never organized spaces of the house, start and finish a few projects. So, I came up with a plan I am calling: 7 Day Challenges. It is simple for a week I will focus on one (or more) of my goals and what better way to keep me accountable than to share them with you every once and a while. I don't know that there will be 52 challenges and I don't plan on sharing them all here, but I do want to be an encouragement to others to stop saying "I should really . . ." or "I want to . . ." and instead just give it a shot and see what you can do in 7 days!

The first challenge was to eat breakfast everyday, I have never been a breakfast eater, so even just a bowl of cereal or a yogurt seemed like a good step. You can see only one day did I revert to my old ways (cup of coffee and a handful of cough drops).

P.S. This week was the first time I have tried Coconut milk as a dairy milk replacement (I do not drink cows milk and when I went to the store they were out of Almond milk), I wasn't crazy about it at the beginning, but by the end of the week I actually drank a glass of the stuff. If you are looking for a dairy alternative  but find almond milk to thin I would suggest you try coconut milk it is more like 2% than skim.

P.P.S. The pink pills are my multivitamin, taking one daily is another thing I am trying to be better about.

P.P.P.S. Do you have any goals you are working on? What kind of plans do you put into place to help you achieve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...