Friday, August 1, 2014

Ten Things . . . Totally True Facts About Me According To Online Quizzes


So I might have just justified spending an hour taking online quizzes by telling myself I would write a post about them. Yep that is all the thought I put into this. But you know what these quizzes were like totally 100% true so maybe they are on to something.

  1. My life is just like the classic novel Charlotte's Web, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm more like Charlotte or Wilber?
  2. I have a brand New Soul. Right.
  3. I'm an Independent Woman. Need I say more?
  4. I was meant to be a Writer.
  5. Zac Efron is my celebrity boyfriend. #backoffgirlshesmine
  6. Oh and went Zac and I finally tie the knot I'll be wearing an A-Line Dress.
  7. You guys must think I'm really Artsy
  8. This one says I should have been born in the 90s, but I think they mean I should have lived and loved in the 90s.
  9. I look like Pocahontas. Actually when we were kids my brother Andrew thought I was Native American, true story!
  10. And finally My 1990s Theme Song is . . . Spice Up Your Life!
P.S. An interview with Ryan Goslings from 1999. You are soooo welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...