Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Come Our Dayspring from On High

Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel

And ransom captive Israel!

Well that time of year has come Advent is upon us. I awoke this morning to snow and a bitter cold, but it is just in time for our thoughts and hearts to turn to a new season. A season of hope and joy, of answered promise and salvation! I am really looking forward to church tonight, I love attending church at night, even though my church is a newish building (the section our sanctuary is in is less than 10 years).

Anyway real quick on my lunch break I wanted to share a few advent calendars with you. I had great plans to make my own little project to count down the days, but it never happened. Maybe if you have a little free time and fast fingers you could whip up one of these for yourself. (Love the little birds, so cute!)
Yea! Happy Christmas All!

Magnetic Advent Boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...