Thursday, August 9, 2012

Live: Olympics

 So have you been watching. I've long been a lover of the Olympics, I like seeing people do something they are really good at and I'll admit I love the drama. I also like that every year there seems to be a new sport I can't get enough of.
This year we (my family and I) were way into women's beach volley ball. I was so glad that Misty and Kerri finished up with a win! And because my brother started running track I am very interested in the track and field events. 
 
But I haven't forgotten my first Olympic loves.
Dear gymnastics and swimming,
We are still cool!
xoxo,
Libby
Oh and I'm totally digging these Google doodles celebrating the athletic even du jour. The diver is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...